- Resistance to delamination
- Strength of welding
- Coefficient of static friction and dynamic
- Residual solvent
- Infrared material scanning
- Adhesive full curing
- Thermal material analysis for layers identification
- Layers and material thickness identification
- Sealing temperature identification
- Sealing properties evaluation
Thermal treatment machine
- Thermal test, pasteurization, sterilization
- Wrinkle test
Any Idea? please let us know.
We may have the solution.
Based on the commitment of its mission and thanks to high company standard and valuable suppliers, Ronzulli follows all customer’s and market’s needs, continuously creating new packaging or new packaging ideas, replacing old packaging versions to increase quality and reduce cost.
A five persons team will analyze any request and give birth to any available proposal
RONZULLI is BRC/IOP certified since 2008. The BRC Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials is the first Packaging Standard in the world, recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GSFI) benchmarking committee.
The BRC/IOP rule lays down requirements which do not pose a danger to human health, for the manufacture of packaging and packaging materials used in food packaging and filling operations and for cosmetics, toiletries and other consumer products and materials.